Apple Cider is fall’s sweetest harvest. Tree-ripened local apples 100% natural, unfiltered juice
NO added sugar, water, or preservatives.
- One of the world’s oldest fruits
- Archeologists have evidence that humans have been enjoying apples since 6500 B.C.
- Wow! So many apples to make a few cups of juice
- It takes approximately 25 apples to make one gallon (3.78 litres) of pure apple cider.
- Apples are so loaded with vitamins and nutrients
- You know what they say, an apple a day will keep the doctor away.
Fresh, Cold-Pressed Apple Cider
What is Apple Cider?
Apple cider is apple juice that is unfiltered. It’s like orange juice with pulp. With no added sugar or preservatives, it’s 100% natural and safe for everyone to drink. It’s like biting into a a bunch of fresh apples. One taste and we are sure that everyone in your home will be asking for more!
Where can I buy it and how long does it stay fresh?
It is only available at our Country Store during regular business hours from mid August until October 31st. Fresh cider is sold in plastic jugs and date-stamped with a ‘best before’ date of two weeks. It must be refrigerated, but you can freeze it and keep it for one year.
Small tip: since liquids expands when frozen, it’s best to drink a cup or two before freezing.
We have an estate cider mill, which means that our cider is made from a blend of our very own apples. We press a blend into cold-pressed juice. We choose the highest quality apples and make, what we like to believe, is the sweetest, healthiest apple juice around! You can watch the cider being made before your very eyes.
We take tree-ripened fruit, add no additives, and then use a UV treatment process.We take our fresh cider and heat it before putting the hot cider in glass jars with rubber sealed lids. The heat seals the lids so the glass jars of cider can remain unrefrigerated until opened.
How long does it stay fresh?
Pasteurized bottles have a shelf life of at least one year, if unopened. Once opened, freshness is optimal for up to one month in the fridge.
Where can I buy Pasteurized Cider?
Our pasteurized cider is available at
- our Country Store during the Applebarn season
- farmers’ markets
- locations across the Lower Mainland (available year-round!)
Save On Foods, Coopers, Price Mart, & IGAs,
|Langley & Surrey
IGAs including Fresh St. Farms and Lee’s Market
Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows