*DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE ORCHARDS. PLEASE SEE PRICING BELOW.
|Type of Fruit|
✓ = Available X = Unavailable
On weekends in October, there is an admission charge of $10 to enter the u-pick apple or pumpkin fields. There is currently no pre-registration. All admissions are paid at the gate at the time of arrival. This price does NOT include any pumpkins, hayride, or access to any of the fun areas, such as the jumping pillow, petting barn, or corn maze.
Important Information to Review:
- $2.00 lb for 5-24 lbs
- $10 for 5lb Bag
- $38.25 for 25lb bag (must buy big bag for $1.75 or use our small bags for free)
- Please note: Admission for Apple/Pumpkin U-PICK is $10 per person.
- Weather can play a part in delaying or speeding up harvest times, so please check our webpage, often, or email/call ahead for accurate locations.
- Please don’t bring your own U-Pick containers as we provide bags.
- 5 lb bags must be closed all the way.
- 25 lb bags must be level with the top of the bag. (Additional charges will be added if the bag is over-filled.)
- Please be fair and pay for what you pick. Do not eat the apples until you have paid for them.
- Place unwanted apples in the red bins at the end of the rows.
- Tour buses and larger groups are always welcome but must abide by Covid-19’s restrictions. Although unnecessary, we would love a heads up so that we can be ready to help you in any way that you might need.
- Pre-picked fruit is available at the Country Store, but prices are not the same as U-Pick..
- Please text the Country Store for updates at 778-240-8887. We have a high volume of calls coming in all the time so it is rare to get someone on the phone, but you can call and listen to our voice message if you don’t get through at 604-853-3108.
- LIMIT: 100 lbs/person unless advertised otherwise.