HOURS OF OPERATION
*DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE ORCHARDS. PLEASE SEE PRICING BELOW. NO ADMISSION FEES TO THE APPLE ORCHARD DURING SEPTEMBER.
JONAGOLD U-PICK IS NOW OPEN!
LOCATION: 270 GLADWIN RD.
HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 10:00 AM TO 5:00 PM ON CLEAR DAY DAYS. ON WEEKENDS FROM 9:00 AM TO 6:00 PM RAIN OR SHINE.
|Type of Fruit|
|Pumpkins (Sept. 15)||X||X|
|Pears (Sept. 15)||X||X|
✓ = Available X = Unavailable
Important Information to Review:
- $2.00 lb for 5-24 lbs
- $10 for 5lb Bag
- $38.25 for 25lb bag (must buy big bag for $1.75 or use our small bags for free)
- Weather can play a part in delaying or speeding up harvest times, so please check our webpage, often, or email/call ahead for accurate locations.
- Please don’t bring your own U-Pick containers as we provide bags.
- U-Pick Rules
- 5 lb bags must be closed all the way.
- 25 lb bags must be level with the top of the bag. (Additional charges will be added if the bag is over-filled.)
- Please be fair and pay for what you pick. Do not eat the apples until you have paid for them.
- Place unwanted apples in the red bins at the end of the rows.
- Tour buses and larger groups are always welcome but must abide by Covid-19’s restrictions. Although unnecessary, we would love a heads up so that we can be ready to help you in any way that you might need. Note: there is a minimum $8 charge per person with tour groups.
- Pre-picked fruit is available at the Country Store, but prices are not the same as U-Pick..
- Please call the Country Store for updates at 604.853.3108. If you are calling from a landline, outside of the Fraser Valley, please call 1.604.853.3108.
- LIMIT: 100 lbs/person unless advertised otherwise.