U-pick is now CLOSED for the Season!
See you next year in the orchard!
*DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE ORCHARDS. PLEASE SEE PRICING BELOW.
|Type of Fruit|
|Jonagold @ 270 & 333 Gladwin Road||✓|
NO APPLES for picking at 333 or 270 Gladwin. ALL done & closed for the season.
✓ = Available X = Unavailable
On weekends/holidays from October 1st to the 31st, there is an admission charge of $12 to enter the pumpkin fields, petting barn and pumpkin display path. There is currently no pre-registration. All admissions are paid at the gate at the time of arrival. This price does NOT include any pumpkins, hayride, or access to the jumping pillow or larger corn mazes.
Important Information to Review:
- Weather can play a part in delaying or speeding up harvest times, so please check our webpage, often, or email/call ahead for accurate locations.
- Please don’t bring your own U-Pick containers as we provide bags.
- 5 lb bags must be closed all the way ($11/5 lbs or $2.20 / lb )
- 25 lb bags must be level with the top of the bag. ($45/25 lbs or $1.80/lb *bags extra)
- Additional charges will be added if the bag is over-filled
- Please be fair and pay for what you pick. Do not eat the apples until you have paid for them.
- Place unwanted apples in the red bins at the end of the rows.
- Tour buses and larger groups are always welcome. Please text us at 778-240-8887
- Pre-picked fruit is available at the Country Store, but prices are not the same as U-Pick..
- Please text the Country Store for updates at 778-240-8887. We have a high volume of calls coming in all the time so it is rare to get someone on the phone. Texting is the best option.
- LIMIT: 100 lbs/person unless advertised otherwise.
Check out our other U-pick options below!