We couldn’t wait until fall to start the U-pick season, so we’ve introduced a new crop to share with you all – the Rainier and Albion strawberry! The Albion is a relatively new variety, developed in California, and known for their bright red color, reliable firmness, and surprisingly sweet taste. These strawberries are also ever-bearing, which means they will flower from late spring, all the way through until fall, producing fruit for a deliciously long season.
We invite you to come to the farm and pick your own field-fresh strawberries!
Strawberry/Plum Product Pricing
Fresh U-Pick Strawberries/Plums:
Pricing includes bucket and berries. Berries are sold by the full bucket ONLY. Everyone ages 3 and up must take a bucket to enter the field.
Bucket for One: $13.50 each
*holds 2-3 lbs of berries or 3-4 lbs of plums
Bucket for Two to Three: $25.00 each
*holds 4-5 lbs of berries or 6-7.5 lbs of plums
— NO pre-picked strawberries available —
U-Pick Strawberries/Plums Location:
333 Gladwin Rd, Abbotsford.
U-Pick Hours Of Operation:
Open Sat/Sun August 18-20
Friday to Sunday 10 AM – 5:30 PM
Pre-registration is not required. Berry u-pick can only be purchased at the farm. No outside containers allowed, you must purchase one of our buckets or bring our buckets back to the farm.
Strawberry & Plum U-Pick FINISHED for the Season
Please check-in at Taves Estate Cidery upon arrival.
- Strawberry and Plum u-pick is a minimum of one 2 lb bucket per person ages 3 and up.
- Buckets will not be weighed. A comfortable heap is permitted, but you should be able to easily carry your bucket with one hand.
- No outside containers are allowed on the farm. Please pay for your berries and plums at Taves Estate Cidery BEFORE you pick.
- Please do not snack on the berries or plums while picking.
- Walk between the rows, do not step over or on the plants or plastic covering.
- Be sure to wash your picked berries before consuming.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on the farm in any areas.
- No pets or animals are allowed among the gojis or strawberries. However, pets may accompany you around permitted areas of the farm and in the picnic area at Taves Estate Cidery. Pets must stay on leash, be accompanied by their owner at all times and keep a safe distance from all our animal pens.