Available in June of 2023!
We couldn’t wait until fall to start the U-pick season, so we’ve introduced a new crop to share with you all – the Rainier and Albion strawberry! The Albion is a relatively new variety, developed in California, and known for their bright red color, reliable firmness, and surprisingly sweet taste. These strawberries are also ever-bearing, which means they will flower from late spring, all the way through until fall, producing fruit for a deliciously long season.
We invite you to come to the farm and pick your own field-fresh strawberries!
Strawberry Product Pricing
Fresh U-Pick Strawberries:
$3.85 / lb (minimum of 2 lbs per person or $7.70)
$39.00 / 10 lb flat of Strawberries
Flats in store only
U-Pick Strawberries Location:
333 Gladwin Rd, Abbotsford.
U-Pick Hours Of Operation:
Pre-registration is not required. Berry u-pick buckets can only be purchased at the farm. No outside containers allowed, you must purchase one of our buckets or bring our buckets back to the farm.
Berry U-Pick Buckets:
Small Bucket (2 L): $2.50 + GST
Large Bucket (4 L): $3.00 + GST
A minimum purchase of 2 lbs per family/group is required.
Berry U-Pick Policies: Now finished for the season
Please check-in at our ticket booth upon arrival.
- Strawberry u-pick is a 2 lb minimum per family/group ($7.70)
- Goji u-pick is a 1 lb minimum per family/group ($9.85/lb)
- No outside containers are allowed on the farm. Please purchase a bucket from our ticket booth (you may bring them back).
- Take a bucket, fill a bucket. Anyone purchasing an empty u-pick bucket is committing to picking the minimum amount of berries and will be charged accordingly.
- Please do not snack on the berries while picking. (Pay first).
- Be sure to wash your picked berries before consuming.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on the farm in any areas.
- No pets or animals are allowed among the gojis or strawberries. However, pets may accompany you around permitted areas of the farm and in the picnic area at Taves Estate Cidery. Pets must stay on leash, be accompanied by their owner at all times and keep a safe distance from all our animal pens.