We couldn’t wait until fall to start the U-pick season, so we’ve introduced a new crop to share with you all – the Albion strawberry! This is a relatively new variety, developed in California, and known for their bright red color, reliable firmness, and surprisingly sweet taste. These strawberries are also ever-bearing, which means they will flower from late spring, all the way through until fall, producing fruit for a deliciously long season.
We invite you to come to the farm and pick your own field-fresh strawberries!
Strawberry Product Pricing
Fresh U-Pick Strawberries:
$3.50/lb (minimum 2lbs)
U-Pick Strawberries Location:
333 Gladwin Rd, Abbotsford.
U-Pick Hours Of Operation:
Open Thursday to Sunday from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Pre-registration is not required. Berry u-pick admission and buckets can only be purchased at the farm.
Berry U-Pick Pass: $2.00 per person ages 3 & up
Berry U-Pick Bucket: $2.50 + GST
*Free admission to the berry fields with the purchase of an empty u-pick bucket
*Each family (4 people – 2 adults & 2 kids from the same household)
*Must pick a minimum of 2lbs of strawberries
Berry U-Pick Policies:
- EVERYONE entering the patch must have purchased a u-pick admission ticket (separate from the Applebarn Summer FUN Pass)
- Goji u-pick groups must pick a minimum of 1 lb ($8.95/lb)
- Strawberry u-pick groups must pick a minimum of 2 lbs ($3.50/lb)
- Please check-in at our ticket booth upon arrival.
- We supply and sell u-pick buckets for $2.50 per bucket. No outside containers are allowed on the farm.
- Take a bucket, fill a bucket. Anyone purchasing an empty u-pick bucket is committing to picking the minimum amount of berries and will be charged accordingly.
- Please do not snack on the berries while picking.
- No smoking or vaping is allowed on the farm in any areas.
- No pets or animals are allowed among the gojis or strawberries. However, pets may accompany you around permitted areas of the farm and in the picnic area at Taves Estate Cidery. Pets must stay on leash, be accompanied by their owner at all times and keep a safe distance from all our animal pens.
- Be sure to wash your picked berries before consuming.