Walnuts, micro greens, sea salt, Mt. Lehman Cheese goat
Arugula walnut pesto
- 1 cup packed fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 black pepper
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a blender. With the blender on medium speed,stream in 1/4 cup olive oil until smooth. Add remaining 2 tbsp if necessary.
- 1/4 cup arugula pesto
- 6-8 mini cucumbers, shaved thinly lengthwise, or sliced
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup micro greens
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
On a large serving platter, place 1/4 cup of pesto on one end, and swipe down the platter.Arrange shaved cucumbers on top of the pesto. Season with salt and pepper. Crumble feta cheese over the cucumber, and top with micro greens. Drizzle the whole salad with olive oil, and serve.
Recipe contributed by Faspa and Co.