- 1 cup heirloom cherry tomatoes, some left whole, some halved
- 1 large heirloom tomato, sliced
- 2 mini cucumbers, shaved thinly and / or sliced
- 8 mini peppers, roasted and peeled, left whole
- 2-3 radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 buffalo mozzarella or burrata balls
- 6-8 slices grilled crostini
- 3 tbsp balsamic reduction
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fluer de sel
- Fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 handful micro greens
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- 2 tbsp red onion, finely minced
Arrange all ingredients artfully on a platter or board. Finish with a healthy sprinkle of fluer de sel, black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic reduction. Garnish with basil, micro greens, and minced red onion.
Recipe contributed by Faspa and Co.