- 1 1/2 C flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 C. oil
- 1/4 C. applesauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 C. sugar
- 1/2 C. brown sugar
- 2 C. apples, grated (remove skins first)
NOTE: You can chop up your apples if you prefer, don’t leave the chunks too large. But grating is best.
- 1/3 C. brown sugar
- 1/3 C. flour
- 1/4 C. oats
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8X4 loaf pan. (I lined mine with parchment.)
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and cloves. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, beat eggs, oil, applesauce, vanilla, sugar and brown sugar.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients, careful not to over mix.
- Stir in grated apples.
- Dump into loaf pan.
- Streusel: Combine all ingredients and crumble over dough in pan.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
- Let cool for a few minutes before removing from pan.