Come join us for our Easter Event! We have always loved bunnies, but are celebrating these little furries all Easter Weekend.
Bring the family and take a hay ride down the Bunny Trail and embark on an egg hunt in our apple orchard. Find an egg-stra (Excuse the pun, but we couldn’t resist.) special egg in the orchard and you could even win a family pass to the Applebarn for this fall! Did we mention Bunny Town where you can pet and snap pictures of these cuties?!
Date: April 19 to 22, 2019
Time: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Hay rides to the egg hunt operate from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Pony rides from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm on Saturday and Sunday only.
Activities included with admission:
- Hay ride down the Bunny Trail
- Egg hunt for kids, 12 years and younger, and a special Easter treat.
- Scavenger Hunt for even more treats!
- Bunny Town where you can pet our bunnies
- Petting Barn
- Tractor Trail Trikes and Track Line
- Jumping Pillow
- Pedal Kart Track
- Observation Bee Hive in the Country Store
- Fresh Cider samples
- Pollen Blaster (renamed for Easter but you’ll know it as the Corn Gun) – $3.50 for 3 shots
- Pony Rides on Saturday and Sunday ($6 each. Weather dependent)
Food and Beverage
- Java Hut for coffee and tea.
- Country Kitchen: soup, chili, Hotdog Hoppy Meals, Easterfest treats, such as mini donuts, popcorn, cookies, and more.
- Country Store is ready to serve fresh apple cider and apple cider slushies. It’s our fall ‘throwback’!
- You can bring a picnic lunch, too!
|Adult Hay ride & Admission Ticket (13+ yrs)||$4.50 + tx|
|Children’s Egg Hunt/Scavenger Hunt
(includes hayride – walking age to 12yrs)
Please bring your own basket
|$10.95 + tx|
|Pollen Blaster||$3.50 for 3 shots|
(Saturday and Sunday only – weather dependent)
PRE-BUYING TICKETS VS. DROP-IN
While pre-buying tickets is the best way to go, so you can reserve your preferred time for the hayride… you are also welcome to drop in anytime during our regular hours of operation. We have plenty of spots! Online ticket sales stop at midnight the evening before, so if you are looking to buy a ticket after this time, for the following day, please stop by our ticket booth. Please be aware that you may have to wait for a short time to get a hay ride as those who have pre-bought tickets have priority seating.
ONLINE ORDERING PROCESS
Before you reserve your time and purchase tickets, please have the number of children ready to go to select seats for the Egg Hunt and Scavenger Hunt. Our hay rides run every 20 minutes and will be taking you to the apple orchard to find all of those eggs! Adults, please note: you will want to purchase a hay ride ticket to accompany your children on the egg hunt.
After purchasing your tickets, you will receive a confirmation email. You may print it out or show it on your phone to our Ticket Booth staff who will give you an admissions wristband and hay ride ticket.
Tickets are non-refundable and activities are scheduled all weekend, rain or shine! Please dress for the weather and don’t forget to bring your own basket to collect your goodies!