2020 dates to be announced!
Come join us for our Easter Event! We have always loved bunnies, but are celebrating these little furries all Easter Weekend.
Bring the family and take a hay ride down the Bunny Trail and embark on an egg hunt in our apple orchard. Find an egg-stra (Excuse the pun, but we couldn’t resist.) special egg in the orchard and you could even win a family pass to the Applebarn for this fall! Did we mention Bunny Town where you can pet and snap pictures of these cuties?!
Date: 2020 dates to be announced
Time: To be announced
What: Hay rides to the egg hunt plus lots of fun activities!
Where: 333 Gladwin Rd., Abbotsford. BC
Price: See below
Activities included with Easterfest admission:
- Hay ride down the Bunny Trail
- Egg hunt for kids, 12 years and younger, and a special Easter treat.
- Collect Easter treats around the farm at various stations
- One free pollen blaster shot per child
- Explore Bunny Town where you can pet our bunnies
- Petting Barn with
- Petting Barn with goats, bunnies, peacocks, chickens, pigs, ducks, a donkey, sheep, and a mini pony!
- Tractor Trail Trikes and Track Line
- Jumping Pillow
- Pedal Kart Track
- Observation Bee Hive in the Country Store
- Fresh Cider samples
- Pollen Blaster (renamed for Easter but you’ll know it as the Corn Gun) – $3.50 for 3 shots
- The Amazing Magic of Gary Savard – Saturday April 20 from 11am to 2pm and Sunday April 21 from 12pm to 3pm
Easterfest Food and Beverage
- Java Hut for coffee and tea.
- Country Kitchen: soup, chili, Hotdog Hoppy Meals, Easterfest treats, such as mini donuts, popcorn, cookies, and more.
- Country Store is ready to serve fresh apple cider and apple cider slushies. It’s our fall ‘throwback’!
- You can bring a picnic lunch, too!
|Adult Hay ride & Admission Ticket (13+ yrs)||$4.50 + tx|
|Children’s Egg Hunt/Scavenger Hunt
(includes hayride – walking age to 12yrs)
Please bring your own basket
|$10.95 + tx|
|Pollen Blaster||$3.50 for 3 shots|
Easterfest: REFUND POLICY
Tickets are non-refundable and activities are scheduled all weekend, rain or shine! Please dress for the weather and don’t forget to bring your own basket to collect your goodies!