The Applebarn is the heart and soul of the Taves Family’s offering to their community.
It is a must-see late summer and fall adventure for any family or group of friends coming to the Fraser Valley, offering a host of activities for all ages.
The Applebarn is guaranteed to bring out your inner child and have you creating memories of a lifetime!
The Applebarn welcomes:
Some of the attractions are seasonal and are available on weekends only. See below for an updated list to help you plan your upcoming visit.
Easter Egg Hunt Blossom Festival
Goats just wanna have fun!
Late Summer/Fall Attractions
Weekday and Weekend Activities That Are Open and included in our admission rate! Drop in anytime to pick apples, go to the pumpkin patch and experience all of the farm attractions. No appointments are needed!
- Jumping Pillow (you can reserve online for a private booking)
- U-Pick Apples
- Petting Barn
- Hay rides (open 10:30 am to 4:30 pm on weekdays and regular hours on weekends)
- Playground & Slides
- Bee Hive Viewing Window
- Pedal Karts
- Farmville and Pumpkin Pillow
- Corn Quest Maze
- Country Store
- Pumpkin Patch(Opens Sept. 26)
- Cider Press Demonstrations and Samples (paused due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Tractor Trail (Date TBD)
- Zipline (Date TBD)
Weekend Only Activities That Are Open!
- Pony Rides
- Concession Stand
- Corn Gun (Date TBD)
- Pumpkin Cannon (Date TBD)
- Corn and Potato Roaster (Date TBD)