The Applebarn is the heart and soul of the Taves Family’s offering to their community. It is a must-see late summer and fall adventure for any family or group of friends coming to the Fraser Valley, offering a host of activities for all ages. The Applebarn is guaranteed to bring out your inner child and have you creating memories of a lifetime!
The Applebarn welcomes:
Some of the attractions are seasonal and are available on weekends only.
See below for an updated list to help you plan your upcoming visit.
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Blossom Festival
Goats just wanna have fun!
Late Summer / Fall Attractions
Available for Opening Weekend!
- Applebarn Country Store
- Sunflower Patch (blooming nicely!)
- Bunny Town and Petting Barn
- Jumping Pillow
- Hay rides (Available full-time on weekends, but on stand-by during the week.)
- Tractor Trail
- Playground & Slides
- Bee Hive Viewing Window
- U-Pick apples (Alkmene are ready!)
- U-Pick goji berries
- Corn Quest Maze and Pedal Karts (expected to open the end of August)
- Pumpkin Patch (expected to open mid September)
- Farmville and Pumpkin Pillow (opening soon)
- Cider Press Demonstrations (starting soon)
- Pony Rides (Not open. Available from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm, when weather permits, and then pictures can be taken with our ponies from 2:30 to 4:30 pm for an additional $2 charge)
- Corn Gun (not open)
- Concession Stand (not open)
- Pumpkin Cannon (not open)
- Corn and Potato Roaster (not open)