The Applebarn is the heart and soul of the Taves Family’s offering to their community. It is a must-see late summer and fall adventure for any family or group of friends coming to the Fraser Valley, offering a host of activities for all ages. The Applebarn is guaranteed to bring out your inner child and have you creating memories of a lifetime!
The Applebarn welcomes:
Some of the attractions are seasonal and are available on weekends only.
See below for an updated list to help you plan your upcoming visit.
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Blossom Festival
Goats just wanna have fun!
Late Summer / Fall Attractions
Weekday and Weekend Activities
- Applebarn Country Store
- Sunflower Patch (in full bloom!)
- Bunny Town and Petting Barn
- Jumping Pillow
- Hay rides
- Tractor Trail
- Playground & Slides
- Bee Hive Viewing Window (coming soon)
- U-Pick apples
- Pedal Karts
- Farmville and Pumpkin Pillow
- Corn Quest Maze
- Pumpkin Patch (Opens September 21st)
- Cider Press Demonstrations (starting soon)
NOTE: We have NEW washrooms being built! Excuse the dust please! We are almost there!
Weekend Only Activities
- Pony Rides (Available from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm)
- Concession Stand
- Corn Gun (open)
- Pumpkin Cannon (not open)
- Corn and Potato Roaster (not open)