UPICK APPLES: CLOSED
✓ Available X Unavailable
- Upick is closed
- Weather can play a part in delaying or speeding up harvest times, so please check our webpage, often, or email/call ahead for accurate locations.
- Please don’t bring your own U-Pick containers as we provide our own bags.
- Tour buses and larger groups are always welcome. Although unnecessary, we would love a heads up so that we can be ready to help you in any way that you might need. Note: there is a minimum $6 charge per person with tour groups.
- Pre-picked fruit is available at the Country Store, but prices are not the same as U-Pick. U-Pick is $1.25/lb. Bagged fruit varies.
- Please call the Country Store for updates at 604.853.3108. If you are calling from a landline, outside of the Fraser Valley, please call 1.604.853.3108.
- LIMIT: 100 lbs/person
U-PICK APPLE PRICES
September & October
|5 lbs $7.00/bag||25 lbs $25.00/bag|
|10 lbs $12.00/bag||50 lbs $40/two 25 lb bags
(October Special Only!)
U-Pick Locations: 333 Gladwin Road, Abbotsford
*Jonagold Apple U-Pick is located at 270 Gladwin Rd.
Other apples to be picked at 333 Gladwin Rd.
See our Hours of Operation
How to Pick an Apple
* Our Country Store will carry varieties before they are available for U-Pick.*
Nothing says fall like going into the Pumpkin Patch and choosing your very own pumpkin. While the smaller ones (especially Cinderella and sugar pumpkins) are better for making pumpkin pies, larger ones help kids carve that perfect jack-o-lantern. Our super-size pumpkins average 50 lbs! We have so many varieties and colours! Prices vary per size.