OPENS AUGUST 17, 2018!
Visitors, U-Pickers, and Tour Guides
No fee is required to enjoy time in the Apple Orchard, Pumpkin Patch or Country Store. Loads of fun awaits you at the Applebarn!
An Applebarn Pass includes:
- Corn Quest Maze
- Jumping Pillow and Pumpkin Pillow
- Petting Barn and Bunny Town
- Pedal Cars
- Tractor Trail, Slides and Zipline
- Playground and Farmville
Applebarn Pass Rates
|Children (2 and under)||FREE|
|Children (3-17 years of age)||$10.50|
|Adults (18 yrs and older)||$7.00|
|Senior (65 yrs and older)||$5.25|
|*Up to 2 adults and 2 or more children|
X-tra Fun Activities
For extra fun on the weekends, you can enjoy more activities!
|Corn Gun||$3.50 / 3 shots per person|
|Pumpkin Cannon||$5.00/1 shot per person|
|Ponyride||$6.00 / person|
|Hayride alone*||$4.00 /person|
|*included with the Applebarn Pass but can also be purchased separately.|
Admission to the Country Store, U-pick apple orchards, and pumpkin patch is FREE!
With our family passes, you never pay for more than two children.
- Available on weekends starting September 3rd.
- Pony rides, the pumpkin cannon, and corn gun. Pony rides are available from 10:30 am – 4:30 pm and are weather dependent. Children must be 85 lbs or under.
- The Concession Stand opens on weekends in mid September.
- Hay rides are available every day, from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, from August 17 to September 30th and during our full hours of operation in October.
- Prices DO NOT include gst.
- Methods of Payment: Cash, Visa, Mastercard and Interac.
- Hours of Operation