Back at a local farmers’ market near you!
You won’t miss us as we always have our famous Pepper Challenge on display, and a crowd of people are usually trying to stuff a bag as full as they can for only $6.00! All of our produce is non-gmo!
Come visit us at any of the following locations! We update regularly on Twitter !
For great recipe ideas, visit Our Kitchen !
What’s Available at the Farmers’ Markets?
Here’s our complete list of:
- Sweet bell peppers
- Sweet, mini pointed peppers
- Red Grape
- Red Cherry
- Red Campari
- Cherry Heirloom Mix
- Rozestar, Pink Martini, Black Cherry, Yellow Drop, Chocolate Cherry, Sungold, Blush, Oranjestar, Zebrino
- Large Heirloom Mix
- Black Krim, Pink Brandywine, Yellow Brandywine, Giant Zebrino, Green Tiger, Red Zebra
- Artisan Eggplant
- Currants (Black, Red, Pink, and White)
- Gooseberries (Red and Green)
- Josta Berries
- Zucchini and Patty Pan Squash
- Mini Cukes
- Pears (Asian and Bartlett)
- Pumpkins and Gourds
- Apples (Several varieties)
- Homemade, all natural Apple Cider